My Books available from Amazon

Saturday, September 24, 2011

And So it Begins, Again

Ok, so I have taken a week off writing, well sort of. I published my second book last Sunday and ever since my mind has been toiling away at what will happen in my third installment. I have been plugging away at my outline, for the third book and I was having some fun exploring different angles at which to take my characters, and what I wanted to have happen next. For me, working through the outline motivates me to get the story going, a very good feeling.

My OCD is kicking in, and I feel as if something is missing if I am not working on my story, and taking it to the next level. The characters have been running around in my head for the past week letting me know they need to have their adventures written down. Break time is over.

I already purchased the cover are from an amazing graphic designer, Tishia from Paragraphic design, because she is awesome, and I love what she creates. So, with my cover in hand, and my outline in place, the time has come to find the words, and put the story that is in my mind down to digital paper.

Today will be all about the writing, and see how many words I can get down. I love that, going back at the end of the day and finding how many words were done, I wonder if I can get to 10,000 today? A lofty goal? Maybe. But where would we be without lofty goals? ( I wouldn’t be writing right now, that’s for sure!)

And I already have another idea in my head for another series. I think I am going to save the for November though, for NaNo month. And it is a story about vampires. I know it has been done multiple times, but I have some interesting ideas floating around that would make a really cool story. So hopefully, I can complete my third in the first series, so I can dedicate November to the new idea, only time will tell.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa,

    "Bestsellers" to you.

    In the Independent Authors and Writers circle that means good luck...just like in the theater "break a leg" means good luck.

    ReplyDelete