My Books available from Amazon

Friday, July 22, 2011

IMPROVED BOOK TRAILER

Ok, so I think I got it now! The improved book trailer is done!


Thanks Wendy for the feedback, it is greatly appreciated!

As to when WITHIN DREAMS will be available for purchase? I am still waiting for bookbaby to format my manuscript, and I am getting really anxious for it to be ready to go. I feel like I am 8 years old again, and it is Christmas Eve, waiting on Santa! 
Come on bookbaby, the suspense is killing me!
On a good note, the anticipation is leading me to spending a lot of time writing the second of the series, DARK DREAMS, which I hope will be available for purchase some time in September. I will make sure that I anticipate an extra week or two for the formatting!

Again, any feedback is helpful, and wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment