My Books available from Amazon

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Interview With Bili The Pink Elephant

An Interview With Bili the Pink Elephant

I have been accomplishing a lot of first’s lately. First time blogging, first book review, first book published, and now another first, my first interview!
For those of you who don’t know, there is a teeny tiny elephant who just happens to be pink. His name is Bili, the Pink Elephant. “He is no larger than a rabbit, no taller than a squirrel.” And he has an amazing story to share with all of us. So far there are two books released in the series, Concrete Jungle Adventures, books 1 and 2 respectively. I thought it would be fun to interview Bili, the character of the stories.

Bili, I was reading your story from the excerpt available on your author’s website, http://www.bilithepink.com/Excerpts.html and I was wondering if you could tell us, how did you get to the village?

Well I was kidnapped from the African bush by some strange two-legged creatures and they send me to the concrete jungle (the village) 

In your book, you talk about the people , er, two-legged creatures. They seem to be living with a lot of secrets, do you have any secrets you would be willing to share with us?

  My secret is that despite being pink and small, I am still a real elephant.

 Do you believe what the villagers believe, especially "Everyone has a right to be private and to be left in private to do their private things in private!" How does that make you feel?

Well in the elephant kingdom we are all family and we care for each other. We do respect other's privacy but not at the expense of their wellbeing. We have UBUNTU (Humanity)

Without giving too much of your story away, can you tell us more of where you come from?

  From the elephant bush plains, near he mighty Zambezi river which empties into the majestic Victoria Falls.

I see there are two of your adventures released so far for us to enjoy learning of you, can we expect there will be more?

Yes, much more about 18 more series coming soon. So Bili's fans should brace themselves for more interesting adventures. 

5. Are there any other pink elephants that are about the size of a rabbit and no taller than a squirrel?  

Yes I am sure there are many and they know in their hearts they are pink elephants.  


Bili, thank you for sharing a little bit more about yourself with us, and for the coming to visit my blog. I hope to be able to read all of your adventures in the concrete jungle!




No comments:

Post a Comment