My Books available from Amazon

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It finally hit me today when I was sitting at work, I’m an author. I don’t know why the though decided to crash into the middle of my day, but it was all I could think about. Maybe because my book will be available for purchase in the next few weeks, (yeah!)  or maybe it was because I have been talking about it so much lately (which is really awkward to do when you are sitting on the floor while placing a dressing on a foot wound …..yes, I’m a nurse…..lol). Or maybe it was because as of last night everything is finally completed on my  first novel. *insert cartwheel here!*

I think a lot of it has to do with the people I have been able to connect with through reading blogs, and following twitter. I can relate to their posts, and I have gained a wealth of knowledge of the entire writing process.  I have been able to learn so much valuable information in such a short amount of time. I love the internet! (Kind of reminds me of being a fly on the wall...hmmmmmm......)

And I received my official WITHIN DREAMS cover from a very talented artist, Ronnell  D. Porter, who I have to say is amazing! I am beyond happy with how my cover turned out, and Ronnell delivered it fast. He is a great communicator who just happens to be a very gifted artist, as well as an author! And I wanted to publicly thank him for what he did! *applause*

The first book is completed, and working on the second of the series, and also having so many ideas for future stories, this has been an enlightening journey thus far.

So, for the first time ever……… here is the cover to my book!



Hopefully it will be available on July 25 via Amazon and Barnes and Noble *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment